Gateway Arch Park Foundation Board of Trustees
- Carolyn Kindle Betz (Foundation Chairwoman), President and Executive Director, Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- William (Bill) DeWitt III, President, St. Louis Cardinals
- Kamie McHenry Eckert, President, Royal Canin USA
- Laura Ellenhorn, Principal, Edward Jones
- John Ferring, Chairman, PLZ Aeroscience
- Katie S. Fischer, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Bank of America
- Dr. Flint Fowler, President, Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis
- Ann Cuiellette Marr, Vice President - Global Human Resources, World Wide Technology, LLC; President, World Wide Technology Foundation
- Susan B. McCollum, Chairman and CEO, Major Brands, Inc.
- Thomas C. Melzer, Co-Founder and Managing Director, RiverVest Venture Partners
- Albert J. Mitchell, Vice President - Corporate Engagement and Corporate Social Responsibility, Bayer
- Melissa Paz, civic volunteer
- David Peacock, President and COO, Schnucks Markets, Inc.
- Ruth Saphian, Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Susan A. Stith, Vice President, Diversity, Inclusion, Civic Affairs and Foundation, Cigna
- Donald M. Suggs, Publisher and Executive Editor, St. Louis American
- Andrew C. Taylor (Foundation Vice Chairman), Executive Chairman, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Gateway Arch Park Foundation Young Friends Advisory Board
- Madeline Akins, Divisional VP of Retail Development, Michael Kors USA
- Lashanda Barnes, Vice President, Compliance Business Control Manager, Originations Control Oversight, Citigroup, Inc.
- Susan Brown, Principal, St. Louis Trust Company
- Jim Havel, Associate, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- Eli Hoisington, Senior Vice President/Design Principal, HOK
- Logan Jones, Vice President, Boeing HorizonX
- Tom Lantzy, Chief Financial Officer, Inside Rx
- Joseph Mark, Associate Vice President, Relationship Manager, Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Brian Randazzo, Business Development Manager, CI Select
- Becca Zimmermann, Manager, Marketing, Centene Corporation
Gateway Arch Park Design and Construction Oversight Board
- Carolyn Kindle Betz, Vice President/Executive Director, Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Robert Cannon, BJC Group President and President, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Bruce Lindsey, Dean, College of Architecture/Graduate School of Architecture and Urban Design, Washington University
- John M. Nations, President and CEO, Bi-State Development, (ex-officio)
- Deborah Patterson, former President, Monsanto Fund and Director, Social Responsibility, Monsanto Company
- Susan Trautman, Executive Director, Great Rivers Greenway District, (ex-officio)
- Michael Ward, Superintendent, Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, (ex-officio)
Join today and support the symbol of St. Louis, the Gateway Arch National Park and Museum. Show your hometown pride and help keep the Arch vibrant and sustainable now and for generations to come.