We are excited to welcome you to Winterfest’s Igloo Village for your reserved date and time!
When you arrive at Kiener Plaza, please check in at the Winterfest Skate Shack with your confirmation email to receive wristbands and information about your visit.
To make the most of your reservation and all that it includes, see below for helpful tips and information.
When does my igloo rental begin/end?
Your two-hour igloo rental begins at your selected reservation time, which can be found on your confirmation email or electronic ticket. Our igloos are very popular, and time cannot be extended beyond your reserved time slot. Please allow for extra time to accommodate parking accordingly. If you arrive early, please wait until your reservation time to check in so we can best prepare for your experience.
Near the end of your rental, the igloo must be unoccupied and cleaned by our staff for the next guests, whose two-hour rental begins immediately at the time yours ends.
What is included in the igloo rental?
Our igloos feature stylish, comfortable seating for up to six people in a heated space for two hours. The igloos border Kiener Plaza, providing you with a view of all the holiday festivities happening during Winterfest.
Food and beverage: Your reservation includes a food and beverage credit of $50 to use toward table service from JR’s Gourmet at the Winterfest Cafe. No outside food or drink is allowed within the Igloo Village. You must be 21 with a valid ID to purchase alcoholic beverages. Any outstanding balance for food and drink must be paid at least 15 minutes prior to the end of your rental time.
Parking: With your rental, you will receive free parking for one (1) vehicle at Kiener West Garage. To access this garage, enter on 7th Street between Chestnut and Pine. (Note: this is only valid for one car with a one-time use). Please allow enough time for parking to get to your igloo on time. If your Igloo party has more than one vehicle, you can find general Winterfest parking at both Kiener East and Kiener West Garages (starting at just $6 for up to 12 hours). Learn more at archpark.org/winterfest.
Ice skate rentals: You will receive up to six Winterfest ice skate rentals included with your igloo rental. Ice skate rentals can be used any time during the day of your igloo reservation. Note: Children skate free on Fridays.
How can we upgrade our igloo rental experience?
All upgrades must be done in advance when you make your reservation. We are excited to offer the following upgrades in 2021:
- Winterfest Blanket ($20): Measures 50" x 60" unfolded. Cozy up in your Winterfest Igloo or fireside at home with a blanket that feels like your favorite sweatshirt.
- Deluxe Package ($50): Includes 1 bottle of champagne or wine (red or white) in a top hat with ice, 6 glasses, white helium balloons, foil streamers decorating the igloo and specialty gooey butter cake.
- Birthday Celebration Package ($50): Includes assorted helium “Happy Birthday" balloons, “Happy Birthday” banner, 6 noise makers, 6 "Happy Birthday" party hats and 6 confetti birthday cookies
- Holiday Magic Package ($50): Includes: 6 pairs 3-D holiday eyeglasses, 6 plush Santa hats, 6 holiday sugar cookies and 6 candy canes
- S’mores Campfire Kit ($15): Includes 4 graham cracker sheets, 6 marshmallows, 2 HERSHEY'S® milk chocolate bars and 4 toasting sticks. Makes up to 6 servings. Purchasing a kit also includes access to the Winterfest fire pits for roasting your s'mores.
How do we get our wristbands?
Your igloo rental provides up to six wristbands. Winterfest wristbands are required to enter the Igloo Village and the ice rink for your reserved time. You’ll receive wristbands upon arrival when you check in at the Winterfest Skate Shack at Kiener Plaza.
Are there any COVID-19 precautions in place?
Our igloos are thoroughly cleaned by our staff members in between each visit. Additionally, our food partner Chef JR of JR’s Gourmet is committed to maintaining the highest level of hygiene and safety in preparing and handling your food. Masks are not required inside the igloos.
We do ask that if you develop symptoms in advance of your reservation to please stay home. If you test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours after your visit, please contact us to let us know at our website archpark.org.