The Gateway Arch Park area has a variety of unique outdoor and indoor settings to host your event. The CityArchRiver project created dynamic new spaces, including expanded museum space, additional park acreage and walking/biking paths, children’s play areas, performance venues, and an expansive new riverfront promenade, for events of all kinds and sizes. Now your event guests can join the thousands of visitors in discovering new opportunities to enjoy one of the world’s most recognizable icons.
The following venues are included in this area:
- The new St. Louis Riverfront encompasses a 0.7-mile section of Leonor K. Sullivan Blvd. on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River. The street can be closed for large festival events and concerts, accommodating up to 10,000 people.
- The 90-acre Arch Park Grounds feature new bike/pedestrian paths and a variety of scenic picnic settings
- The dramatic new North Gateway area is a seven-acre space featuring a variety of winding paths and small lawns, all with the historic Eads Bridge as the backdrop.
- Luther Ely Smith Square serves as the primary link from Downtown St. Louis to the Arch, with its new Park Over the Highway leading to the stunning new museum entrance.
- Kiener Plaza is a two-block city park located in the heart of Downtown St. Louis, featuring an expansive lawn, paved plaza, playground, and a gorgeous view of the Old Courthouse and Arch.
- The underground Arch Museum & Visitor Center features a new western entrance, bringing natural light underground into the space and connecting it directly to Downtown St. Louis. The newly updated space can accommodate up to 1,500 for private after-hours events.
- The historic Old Courthouse, which has served a prominent role in shaping our country’s destiny, has a stunning central rotunda accommodating groups of up to 200.
For more information on how you can host your event at one of these locations, contact Janis Cooper at 314.881.3534.