The Collective STL is a vibrant group of Black yoga and wellness instructors fully committed to improving the health and wellbeing of Black communities in St. Louis. The Collective STL intentionally creates a healthy and safe experience catered to Black people by offering compassionate wisdom that helps heal the mind, body, and spirit through yoga, mindfulness, and culturally relevant self-care strategies.
Gateway Arch Park Foundation is excited to announce the return of The Collective STL’s Just Breathe Yoga Series under the Gateway Arch. Join us every Saturday in September and October (weather permitting) at 10 a.m. under the North leg of the Arch for this 30-minute all-level yoga class.
Just Breathe Yoga is free and open to the public. COVID-19 social distancing guidelines require all attendees to pre-register. Protective face masks are required, and guests will be asked to practice social distancing. We can't wait to see you there!
Use the QR codes below to register for Just Breathe Yoga
Who is The Collective STL?
Health and Safety Protocols
Guests will be asked to stay within a designated area six feet from all other participants to ensure social distancing through the duration of the class. Additionally, staff and volunteers will encourage guests to adhere to the CDC’s COVID-19 guidelines of wearing a mask, social distancing, and using hand sanitizers.
Parking for This Event
- Preferred parking for visitors to Gateway Arch National Park is now available at the Stadium East Parking Garage (200 S. Broadway) and can be pre-purchased at iparkit.com/TheArch. Pre-purchasing parking online is HIGHLY recommended on St. Louis Cardinal game days. If parking is not pre-purchased, event day parking rates will apply and parking tickets cannot be validated.
- With each preferred parking purchase, $1 will go to support Gateway Arch Park Foundation’s mission.
- Metered street parking is available around the park.
- Gateway Arch Park Foundation members can utilize their member parking benefit as outlined in their membership welcome packet at the Kiener East Park Garage (500 Chestnut). Click here to join.
- Please note it takes 2-3 weeks for new members to receive their membership packet.
- Bike racks on-site.
- MetroLink station at 8th and Pine.