Gateway Arch Park Foundation is excited to welcome you to Winterfest’s Igloo Village!
I'm having issues making my reservation. Whom should I call?
Please call our ticketing partner at GatewayArch.com at (877) 982-1410.
Where do I check in for my igloo?
There will be an igloo check-in station next to the Skate Shack (box office) in Kiener Plaza, near the ice rink entrance and the bright green Visitor Services Building. Look for the green and white Gateway Arch Park Foundation tent. Please arrive to check in no earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation begins.
At check in, you’ll receive up to four wristbands, which are required to enter the Igloo Village (at your reserved time) and the ice rink. The wristbands, however, do allow you to skate any time the same day as your igloo rental. Wristbands are not transferable and cannot be resold.
You’ll also receive access to a Winterfest locker if you choose, where you are welcome to store personal items throughout the day of your reservation.
When does my igloo rental begin/end?
Your 1.5-hour igloo rental begins at your selected reservation time, which can be found on your confirmation email or electronic ticket. Our igloos are very popular, and time cannot be extended beyond your time slot. Please allow for extra time to accommodate parking accordingly.
Your rental ends promptly at the end of 1.5 hours following the reservation time (i.e., for a 2 p.m. reservation, it will end promptly at 3:30 p.m., no matter what time guests first arrived), in order to allow for a thorough cleaning before the next rental begins.
What is included in my igloo rental?
Igloos feature comfortable seating for up to four people in a heated, LED-lit cozy enclosure for 1.5 hours. The igloos are situated in the center of Kiener Plaza overlooking the holiday festivities and will have holiday music playing inside. Your igloo rental includes:
- $50 food and beverage credit to use at the Winterfest Café featuring JR’s Gourmet, with a VIP service area especially for igloo guests. Please do tip your server as the credit does not include a tip, and no change can be given for any unused portion of your credit.
- A parking pass for one (1) vehicle at Kiener West Garage. To access this garage, enter on 7th Street between Chestnut and Pine. Please allow enough time to get to your igloo on time. If your igloo party has more than one vehicle, find general Winterfest parking at both Kiener East and Kiener West Garages; more info at archpark.org/winterfest.
- Up to four Winterfest ice skate rentals that can be used anytime during the day of your igloo reservation. (Note: Children skate free on Fridays, courtesy of the St. Louis Blues. A wristband is still required for all skaters.)
How can we upgrade our igloo experience?
All upgrades must be done in advance when you make your reservation. We are excited to offer the following upgrades:
- Winterfest blanket, $20 (may also be purchased on-site at Skate Shack or at check-in depending on availability)
- Birthday Celebration, $50 (includes banner that reads "Happy Birthday", three noise makers, three party blowouts, three party hats, six gourmet cookies)
- Deluxe Package, $75 (includes one bottle of champagne, four Winterfest logo glasses to take home, streamers hanging in igloo, six gourmet cookies (include Dave's double chip, lemon heaven, cocoa bliss, sweet Sally's sugar, oatmeal crannie, and chocolate chip cookie dipped in white chocolate and topped with red Holly berry leaves)
- Holiday Package, $50 (includes four pairs of 3-D holiday eyeglasses, four plush Santa hats , six gourmet chocolate chip cookies dipped in white chocolate and topped with red and green Holly berry leaves)
Can the music system be adjusted?
Unfortunately, the music system playing holiday favorites cannot be adjusted.
Can I order food and drinks from my igloo?
Yes! A catering staff member will serve as your host/waiter. Each igloo has a call button inside for service.